FOR PATIENTS WITH ACNE, ROSACEA PRONE, AND HYPERPIGMENTED SKIN
This soothing broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is the perfect protection for sensitive skin types. Lactic and hyaluronic acids are gentle yet effective ingredients for even, supple skin. Clinically preferred concentration of niacinamide helps to visibly brighten areas of discoloration and blemishes. Our Essential Oil Free Sunscreen is soft, lightweight, and calming formula that is perfect for daily use. It can be worn with or without makeup for healthy looking skin.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- ZINC OXIDE 14.5%, OCTINOXATE 7.5% – Mineral-based, evenly distributed broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection from harmful UV rays
- NIACINAMIDE – Helps brighten the appearance of discoloration, blemishes and uneven skin tone over time
- LACTIC ACID – An alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) helps address the visible signs of aging through gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells revealing a brighter, more even skin tone
- HYALURONIC ACID – Powerful water-binding humectant which forms a protective barrier on skin’s surface, locking moisture in
- CAFFEINE – When exposed to UV light has antioxidant properties to help soothe and calm skin
RECOMMENDED SKIN TYPES
For patients with acne, rosacea-prone, and hyperpigmented skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or any time after towel drying. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Use on children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
There are no reviews yet.