WHAT ARE THE SKIN BENEFITS?
This will depend on which retinol treatment you are using; not all retinols are alike! Our skincare professionals choose to treat our patients with high quality, medical-grade formulas which combine superior All-trans-Retinol with the soothing benefits of 90% green tea polyphenols.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall skin texture and tone
- Improves the look of discoloration or unwanted pigmentation
- Improves the look of acne scarring and blemishes
- Minimize the appearance of irritation
PREPPING FOR YOUR RETINOID TREATMENT
First things first, do not start retinoid therapy if you are pregnant or nursing. If you’re beginning retinoid therapy for the first time or if you’re an expert starting your treatment again after a few months, you’ll want to make sure you are skin ready. Take a break from your exfoliator 2-7 days before -depending on skin sensitivity. Also, make sure you have a daily sunscreen ready, one that you love to apply since SPF protection is vital to the maintenance of treatment progress.